- Do you read chronologically? Cover-to-cover? Topically?
- For a certain amount of time or a certain number of pages/chapters?
- Do you only read the Book of Mormon? Standard works?
- Do you study conference talks/other Church-approved lit (like "Daughters in my Kingdom" or Priesthood/Relief Society manuals)?
- Do you use Preach my Gospel?
- Do you journal what you study? Do you ponder and pray?
- Morning or night?
- What about your family scripture study--chapters or length of time? From the actual books or from the Children's illustrated/story-based versions? Do you just read, or do you discuss? Do you ever act it out or do other challenges with what you read?
10 commandments (1) 13 articles of faith (1) adversity (1) baptism (1) Blocks (1) bookmarks (1) covenants (1) CTR (1) faith (1) familiy (1) FHE (17) forgiveness (1) general conference (10) gratitude (1) Jesus Christ (1) Kirtland Temple (1) love (1) memorization (1) mercy (2) parables (1) plan of salvation (1) primary (2) printables (10) questions (1) quotes (1) race of life (1) sacrament (1) sacrifice (1) service (1) Spirit (2) subway art (1) temples (2) Thanksgiving (1) the Church (1) worth of souls (2)
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
I'm curious, how do you do your gospel study in your own home?